Here is a list of some of our successful non-surgical treated conditions: Completed through pain relief and correction of condition (if indicated), diet modification, and Reflex Therapeutic Exercise Equipment with personal one-on-one instruction by a licensed practitioner.
Injuries Successfully treated in 30 plus years:
- Auto accidents
- Sports injuries
- Workers compensation
- Acute and chronic injuries
- Personal injuries
- Overuse injuries
Specific Conditions Successfully treated in 30 plus years:
- Neck and back sprains/strains
- Bulging, degenerated arthritic, herniated, and protruding discs
Treated with Traction Distraction Unit
- Symptoms of pain and discomfort: radiating, shooting, etc.
- Upper extremity conditions: shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand (including finger sprain/strains, bursitis, tendonitis, arthritic, golfer elbow, tennis elbow, etc.)
- Lower extremity conditions: hip, knee, ankle, and feet (including digit, sprains/strains, etc.)
- Compression injuries: cubital and carpal tunnel
- Turf toe
- Adhesive capsulitis (if treatment is applicable)
A patient applied for shoulder treatment (discovered 20 years ago when working as a team physician), who has actually regained lost range of motion for frozen shoulder.
A non-surgical acquired knee treatment after one to three visits relieves pain and reduces dysfunction. This can treat foot pain, pronation disorders, collapsed arches, plantar fasciitis, and articular dysfunction.
Post-surgical therapeutic exercise and rebuilding treatment services are also available.